Monday, October 23, 2006


PRAISE FOR PAUL FESTA'S
APPARITION OF THE ETERNAL CHURCH

Playing November 9th, 2006 in St. Bartholomew's Church in Manhattan
Details and Tickets

Rooftop will be presenting the New York Premeire of Paul Festa's fantastic new documenary on November 9th. Here are some of the things people have been saying about it:

"I rarely see anything so thought-provoking. It was like hanging out with super-smart people for an evening and just listening to them talk and soaking it up....I found myself falling in love with a lot of them....It was as if the music allowed them to be honest and transparent in a way I don't generally see. As a Christian, coming from a very pro-church background, I loved hearing what people from a completely different world thought. I was blown away....Go see the movie. Its amazing."
--327market.blogspot.com

"One of the best movies about music I've ever seen."
--Karl Bartosfounder of Kraftwerk, professor at the Berlin University of the Arts

"People just could not stop talking about it."
--Wm. Brian Owens, directorIndianapolis International Film Festival

"A highlight of the festival."
--Jane Sullivan, director of the Santa Cruz Film Festival

"A life-changing experience."
--Santa Cruz Film Festival audience member

No comments: