Sunday, February 04, 2007

SUNDANCE SHORTS:
CARSON MELL'S
BOBBY BIRD: DEVIL IN DENIM

If I can find a picture without the balls blacked out, I'll post that one. Until that point, you will have to go HERE to watch the uncensored video. For those wondering, Bobby Bird is NOT a real rocker. But Carson says that he is hoping to create a live-action Devil in Denim feature film, and this Bobby Bird short is one of many things that he is doing to try to push that effort forward. Though Rooftop generally frowns upon calling card shorts, we'll make an exception for Bobby Bird, since it stands so well on its own. I, for one, am seriously considering getting my first tattoo as a result of this short--I bet you can guess which one I am leaning towards. Find out more about Carson and his characters here.

No comments: